REALISTIC & COMMERCIAL
We will work with you towards identifying outputs that will work, taking into account the realities of the current economic and funding landscape, the real world situation and looking at what is achievable, to create a credible and deliverable plan.
We will collaborate with all parties to ensure that knowledge is shared and all involved feel adequately represented. We leverage our independence to ensure that all parties’ best interests can be served.
Everything we do is focused on outcomes rather than just outputs. Service user needs are always at the heart of our work and we strive to ensure that public services are designed and delivered in innovative ways.
EXPERT & THOROUGH
We will provide expert advice and guidance in the areas you need them most. We will assess your operation and future plans with rigor so as to ensure that the strategy developed is viable, achievable and your organisation remains at the forefront of best practice.
FLEXIBLE, EFFICIENT, EFFECTIVE
We are committed to ensuring that our approach is as flexible as possible at all times throughout the project. We will work both on-site and off-site as required and the mix will be determined by what is most efficient and effective for both your organisation generally and the successful delivery of the project.
WORKING IN PARTNERSHIP
We always work closely with our clients:
- Joint Discovery Phase and iterative project scope refinement
- Agreeing priorities, clearly defining outputs and outcomes
- Engaging stakeholders from the outset, ensuring buy-in at the right level for all project stages to ensure success
Our internal quality assurance and governance processes ensure we deliver high quality results on time and to budget. We do this via our internal governance procedures including:
- Project Risk Management Framework: We identify, monitor and where possible mitigate risks on all projects
- Peer & Quality Assurance: All key outputs are reviewed prior to finalisation
- Project Management: All projects are delivered in accordance with EVOLVE processes derived from best practice including PRINCE 2